Animals as instructors
PRICE PER PERSON:
2 Nights / 3 Days
- 2 Nights valid from 06.03.-08.03.2020 and from 26.06.-28.06.2020, on request and subject to availability.
Prices excluding € 1.50,- local tax per Person/Night.
2 nights/3 days including:
- full day WORKSHOP "Animals as instructors: Human-animal-communication and introduction to animal training" & animal assisted safari
(for details see below)
You can also book the workshop as DAYSEMINAR
- St. Martins Explorer Features
- Use of the Lodge Spa, Lodge Lake Spa and St. Martins thermal baths until 10 p.m. also on the day of departure
ANIMALS AS INSTRUCTORS
2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS
26.06. - 28.06.2020
- Day of arrival and receipt of professional documents concerning the course of action and content of the weekend at the check in
- As of 9 a.m. use of the lodge spa area & the thermal baths
- As of 6 p.m. individual dinner
- As of 7 a.m. breakfast in the restaurant St. Martins
- 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m. full day Workshop: „Animals as instructors: human-animal communication and introduction in animal training“
As certified establishment of the animal assisted intervention, our staff, the farm "St. Martins agriculture" and every single animal has undergone extensive assesment. We offer highly professional work around the subject communication, with chickens and other "farm animals". The workshop consists of short theoretical blocks and practical work with a minimum of two animal species. Apart from the basic knowledge of animal training and the human-animal communication the handling of the animals has a tremendous comforting effect.
Including seminar breaks with fruit and drinks as well as outdoor lunch snack.
Workshop-lecturer: Mag. Elke Schmelzer and Denise Reiter MSc.
Detailed information about animal assisted intervention can be found here.
- 9:30 a.m. till 12 a.m. animal assisted safari & closure: the trained animals at St. Martins are a big asset since they assist as "co-ranger" and help illustrate the nature. After an animal assisted introduction to the uniqueness and diversity of the region you will commence in the nationalpark Neusiedler See- Seewinkel.
- Thereupon you have the opportunity to relax in our lodge spa areas as well as the thermal baths without additional charge.
- Till 3 p.m. late check-out