Christmas at St. Martins
Prices 2 nights / 3 days
Prices 3 nights / 4 days
Offer valid for 2 if arrival happens December 23rd or 24th, 2021.
Offer valid for 3 if arrival happens December 22nd, 23rd or 24th, 2021.
Available upon request and availability.
St. Stephen's Day breakfast buffet not included if arrival happens December 23rd with stays for 2 nights.
Extended stays possible up until 29.12.2021. Following this, you can book the New Year's Eve package.
All quoted prices are per person and night and include all applicable taxes and fees, apart local tax.
Relaxation, Adventure & Tradition
Celebrate an unforgettable "festival of love" with your loved ones and spend a relaxed and contemplative Christmas in our St. Martins Therme & Lodge!
Just as you would imagine a Christmas Eve, in cosy togetherness and with an extensive supporting programme. Enjoy a harmonious interplay of tradition, relaxation & adventure. What could be better than escaping the Christmas hustle and bustle in the comfort of warm thermal waters?
2 or 3 nights including:
- St. Martins Explorer Features
- Daily Fit & Active programme
- Use of the Lodge Spa, Lodge Lake Spa and the St. Martins Thermal Baths also on the day of departure unil 10 p.m.
- "Animal Christmas with mulled wine, tea & biscuits":
A guided, contemplative walk to our farm animals really gets you in the Christmas spirit. Many animals live on the Greencare-certified St. Martins Estate and there are just as many stories to tell about them! By the way: Our animals can "talk" to us not only during the Rauhnächte... ;-)
Duration: 1.5 hours - please bring warm shoes, winter jacket and headgear!
- Research station:
ALMOST LIKE IN THE JUNGLE... There's no winter in the real jungle, but it's still Christmassy in the research station. Let the animals surprise you during the Christmas holidays and find out how they survive the cold season without a scarf or coat. They have exciting tricks up their sleeves. With us you can carry out ice-cold experiments and build feeding aids for wild animals. On 24 December, there will be programmes until 16:00:
24 December: HOLY EVENING
- 10:00 am Animal Keeper Workshop light - Christmas Special: Please help us decorate a beautiful Christmas tree with species-appropriate food for the stable and wild animals. Free of charge, please register.
- 13:00 Researcher Kasperl: Kasperl's wish list for the Christ Child is particularly long this year. Special animals will tell you what he wants and whether all his wishes will come true. Be curious and experience the anticipation of Christmas Eve together with the explorer Kasperl. 5,50 € per person. Registration is requested!
- Enjoy an aperitif at 17:00 at the chicken spa in front of the lodge.
- At 18:00 enjoy a gala dinner incl. wine accompaniment with live music by "Ingo Beer"
25 December: CHRISTMAS DAY
- Extended Christmas breakfast from 08:00 to 13:30 with live music by "Ingo Beer".
26 December: STEFANSFEST
- Musical finale at Darwin's Bar with live music by "music4you".