St. Martins Explorer Features
Information Regarding Your Stay
Your room will be ready at 4 p.m. at the latest on your day of arrival. Should you arrive earlier, you can store your belongings in a cloakroom so you can start enjoying the thermal baths straight away.
We kindly ask you to check out by noon on your day of departure. You are welcome to use the thermal baths until noon, or until 10 p.m. against a surcharge of € 16 per person (including use of the cloakroom and a bathing bag). Surcharge for children: 0-10 years free of charge; 11-15 years € 9 per child.
Meals can be prepared gluten- or lactose-free upon request!
Bicycles are also available for hire, and are subject to availability. Please book your bicycle in advance!
Your room includes:
- A minibar* stocked with non-alcoholic beverages and Golser Beer
- A delicious breakfast buffet with regional specialties for a good start to your day
- 5-course meal including salad buffet and cheese board (you can enjoy this in the Lodge's St. Martins Restaurant or else dine comfortably in your bathrobe at St. Martins Market Restaurant)
- Access to the Lodge spa with its thermal baths and sauna landscape - for Lodge guests only
- Access to the Lodge Lake Spa with thermal pool and a sauna area; features a Finnish sauna, soft sauna and a steam bath and with panoramic views of the Pannonian Lake Neusiedl - Seewinkel National Park landscape; direct access to the hotel's bathing lake - only for our lodge guests (Admission from age 14)
- Free access to the St. Martins thermal baths with thermal pools and sauna area; you can enjoy the unique combination of spa and safari, "Spafari", from October to May; Summer Island can be visited from June to September (including access to our bathing lake)
- Endless adventures in and around St. Martins such as the explorer's path, aqua aerobics in the thermal baths, the Kids Discovery Club and much more. Follow the trail for more Seewinkel adventures ...
- A huge range of cosmetic, massage and body treatments at Treatments by St. Martins (surcharges apply); discover a range of wellness treatments!
- Your cardio and fitness zone for training that's fun
- A bathing bag for each guest that includes a bathrobe and towel for the duration of your stay
- Library with free use of the internet terminals
- Free Wi-Fi access in the whole resort
- Superior Rooms: minibar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages and Golser Beer
- Panorama Double Room: minibar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages and Golser Beer
- Junior Suite (main building): minibar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages, Golser Beer & regional wine
- Livingstone Suites: minibar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages, Golser Beer & regional wine
- Explorer Junior Suites: minibar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages and Golser Beer
- Panorama Junior Suites: minibar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages , Golser Beer & regional wine; Szigeti sparkling wine and a selection of exclusive wines are available against a surcharge
- Panorama Suites: minibar stocked with non-alcoholic beverages , Golser Beer & regional wine; Szigeti sparkling wine and a selection of exclusive wines are available against a surcharge
The following additional features are included in the Livingstone Suite price:
- Free room service
- Daily fresh fruit served to your room
- A bottle of sparkling wine on arrival