Take a Break BEAUTY & SAFARI
7 nights / 8 days
- Offer valid until 23.12.2022 and from 09.01.2023, vailable upon request and availability.
- Prices are per person in a double room.
- 1 child up to the age of 4 can stay in its parents' room free of charge
(package deals are charged separately for children)
- more than 2 people are only possible in the Explorers Junior Suite or the Panorama Suite
- Additional nights bookable
All quoted prices are per person and night and include all applicable taxes and fees, apart local tax.
Airport Transfer there & back: from € 176 (max. 4 persons)
Lodge guests can also be picked up from train station. Please contact our reservations team on: +43 2172 20500 - 700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday in pure luxury at our 4* Superior Lodge, whilst enjoying healing thermal waters, a beautiful lodge, experiences in nature, deep relaxation and an increased connection between body and soul.
7 nights including:
- 1 individual outdoor package in a Land Rover (duration ~ 3 hours)
- 1 extended explorer tour (duration ~ 3 hours)
- Choose 2 of your favorite treatments (à 30 minutes) from the offers of "Basic Treatments" OR choose 1 of your favorite treatment (60 minutes) from the offers of "Premium Plus Treatments" at Treatments by St. Martins
- St. Martins Explorer Features
- Daily Fit & Active programme
- Use of the Lodge Spa, Lodge Lake Spa, St. Martins Thermal Baths, Summer Island and the Lodge Beach on the day of your departure
- Free transfer between Frauenkirchen train station & the Lodge
- Rental bike for 5 days (Austria's best cycle path network is on your doorstep)
- 10% day-long discount at 5 shops of your choice in Central Europe's largest outlet center (McArthurGlen Designer Outlet is just 25 minutes away)
Things to do around St. Martins
You can enjoy many cultural highlights, sights and leisure activities in the region around the St. Martins Thermal Baths & Lodge:
- Lake Neusiedl - Seewinkel National Park
- Lake Neusiedl - Seewinkel running trails (49 routes, 382 km)
- Top international winemakers and rustic wine taverns
- Boat trips on Europe's largest steppe lake
- St. Margarethen's Roman quarry
- Mörbisch Lake Festival
- Family Park Neusiedlersee (Austria's largest recreational park)
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlet (largest outlet center in Central Europe)
- Austria's capital Vienna (about 60 minutes by train or car)
- The Baroque town of Rust, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Check www.starclub.at for a selection of the best things to do in the region.
TIP: VIENNA CITY TRIP BY TRAIN
After breakfast at 9.36 a.m., you can take the train from Frauenkirchen to Vienna. In ~1 hour 20 minutes, you reach Stephansplatz - the center of Vienna.
Train - ÖBB