Take a Break SAFARI
7 nights / 8 days
- Offer valid until 23.12.2022 and from 09.01.2023, vailable upon request and availability.
- Prices are per person in a double room.
- 1 child up to the age of 4 can stay in its parents' room free of charge
(package deals are charged separately for children)
- more than 2 people are only possible in the Explorers Junior Suite or the Panorama Suite
- Additional nights bookable
All quoted prices are per person and night and include all applicable taxes and fees, apart local tax.
Airport Transfer there & back: from € 176 (max. 4 persons)
Lodge guests can also be picked up from train station. Please contact our reservations team on: +43 2172 20500 - 700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy pure luxury in our 4* Superior Lodge. St. Martins Thermal Baths & Lodge is ideally located at the edge of one of Europe's most beautiful national parks and is a great starting point and destination for explorers.
7 nights including:
- 1 individual outdoor package in a Land Rover (duration ~ 3 hours)
- 1 extended explorer tour (duration ~ 3 hours)
- 1 birdwatching (duration ~2.5 hours)
- 1 hour of archery with traditional wooden bows
- St. Martins Explorer Features
- Daily Fit & Active programme
- Use of the Lodge Spa, Lodge Lake Spa, the St. Martins Thermal Baths, Summer Island and the Lodge Beach on the day of your departure
- Free transfer between Frauenkirchen train station & the Lodge
- Rental bike for 5 days (Austria's best cycle path network is on your doorstep)
- 10% day-long bonus at 5 shops of your choice in Central Europe's largest outlet center (McArthurGlen Designer Outlet is just 25 minutes away)
Things to do around St. Martins
You can enjoy many cultural highlights, sights and leisure activities in the region around the St. Martins Thermal Baths & Lodge:
- Lake Neusiedl - Seewinkel National Park
- Lake Neusiedl - Seewinkel running trails (49 routes, 382 km)
- Top international winemakers and rustic wine taverns
- Boat trips on Europe's largest steppe lake
- St. Margarethen's Roman quarry
- Mörbisch Lake Festival
- Family Park Neusiedlersee (Austria's largest recreational park)
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlet (largest outlet center in Central Europe)
- Austria's capital Vienna (about 60 minutes by train or car)
- The Baroque town of Rust, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Check www.starclub.at for a selection of the best things to do in the region.