Take a Break VIENNA
7 nights / 8 days
Price per person in a Double Room/Seewinkel
from € 1.128
from € 1.645 for single use
- Offer valid until 23.12.2022 and from 09.01.2023, vailable upon request and availability.
- Prices are per person in a double room.
- 1 child up to the age of 4 can stay in its parents' room free of charge
(package deals are charged separately for children)
- more than 2 people are only possible in the Explorers Junior Suite or the Panorama Suite
- Additional nights bookable
All quoted prices are per person and night and include all applicable taxes and fees, apart local tax.
Airport Transfer there & back: from € 176 (max. 4 persons)
Lodge guests can also be picked up from train station. Please contact our reservations team on: +43 2172 20500 - 700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday in pure luxury at our 4* Superior Lodge. Just ~50 minutes from Vienna, this is the ideal starting-point for a sightseeing trip to the capital city. We will organize the trip there and back for you.
7 nights including:
- Airport transfer Vienna - Schwechat (there & back)
- 1 day in Vienna:
- transfer between Frauenkirchen train station and the Lodge
- train trip from Frauenkirchen to Vienna (main train station)
- subway ticket (valid from Monday to Saturday between 8 a.m. & 8 p.m.)
- Vienna Sightseeing bus tour - Hop On Hop Off (~1 hour)
- St. Martins Explorer Features
- Daily Fit & Active programme
- Use of the Lodge Spa, Lodge Lake Spa, the St. Martins Thermal Baths, Summer Island and the Lodge Beach on the day of your departure
- Free transfer between Frauenkirchen train station & the Lodge
- Rental bicycle for 5 days (Austria's best cycle path network is on your doorstep)
- 10% day-long discount at 5 shops of your choice in Central Europe's largest outlet center (McArthurGlen Designer Outlet is just 25 minutes away)
Things to do around St. Martins
You can enjoy many cultural highlights, sights and leisure activities in the region around the St. Martins Thermal Baths & Lodge:
- Lake Neusiedl - Seewinkel National Park
- Lake Neusiedl - Seewinkel running trails (49 routes, 382 km)
- Top international winemakers and rustic wine taverns
- Boat trips on Europe's largest steppe lake
- St. Margarethen's Roman quarry
- Mörbisch Lake Festival
- Family Park Neusiedlersee (Austria's largest recreational park)
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlet (largest outlet center in Central Europe)
- Austria's capital Vienna (about 60 minutes by train or car)
- The Baroque town of Rust, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Check www.starclub.at for a selection of the best things to do in the region.