Pure Relaxation - Sauna area
Sauna Surcharge Day Ticket € 11 Evening Ticket € 9
There are no guided infusions, please do not wag with the towel.
Annual passholders are advised to register by phone prior to their visit.
Access to the sauna area from 14 years!
Overview sauna area
Oasis of well-being with a world-class experience area.
- Fireplace room
- Steam baths
- Floating beds room
- Pannonia sauna with tea station
- Infrared lounge with sunbeds and seating
- Drinking station with seating
- Humboldt's Bar can also be reached by spa guests
- Loungers: Atoll- or basket loungers, Day-Beds and Double Lounger
- Greening with grasses and trees
- spacious sauna (90°C) with picture window and view to the fireplace
- Shower experience landscape with waterfall
- Discovery sauna ("Do-it-yourself" sauna, 60°C-90°C) for your personal infusion
- Fireplace with seating landscape
- new loungers
|Name||Temp. | Humidity||Rec. Time|
|Pebble Stone Sauna||90°C | ~ 10%||10-15 min.|
|Pannonian Sauna||60°C | ~ 40-55%||10-15 min.|
|Saltmarsh Grasses Steambath||45°C | ~ 100%||10-20 min.|
|45°C | ~ 100%||10-20 min.|
|Explorer Sauna||60-90°C | ~ 10-40%||10-20 min.|
|Infrared Lounge||gentle warming through||low-temperature infrared technology|
The shower experience landscape not only looks good - it does too well. Our new waterfall shower provides invigorating refreshment before and after the sauna session.
A highlight and hotspot in the double sense of the word is our new, circular rest lounge in the outdoor area. In the middle of it flames a cozy fire. The heated bench invites you to relax and linger in a harmonious atmosphere
Sauna with view
In the sauna, it is called sauna with a view! Through the large panorama window you have a clear view of the green outdoor area, the dancing flames of the fireplace and the relaxation pool. In the small, fine explorer sauna, you can indulge yourself undisturbed to your own rhythm. Advance reservation possible!