Cycle Paths Lake Neusiedl
Prices Bike Rental
|Mens & Ladies Bicycles||Children's Bicycles||E-Bikes|
|1 hour||€ 4,-||€ 3,-||€ 10,-|
|1 day||€ 16,-||€ 12,-||€ 30,-|
|2 days||€ 28,-||€ 24,-||€ 55,-|
|3 days||€ 34,-||€ 26,-||€ 70,-|
|1 week||€ 45,-||€ 42,-||€ 100,-|
To make your private Seewinkel experience safer, we recommend you hire a bicycle helmet for € 1,- per helmet.
Our rentable bikes as well as the offered equipment are available during the warmer months of the year at our lodge reception. Please consider that during winter months we can only provide bikes in a limited quantity for adults only. For further information please feel free to contact us at +43 2172 20500 - 700 or at email@example.com.
Austria's Best Cycle Network
One of Austria's best developed cycle networks can be easily reached from St. Martins Thermal Baths & Lodge.
A total of 970 km, spread over 29 routes, are waiting to be discovered by you. The flat paths and numerous attractions make for cycling tours that suit all tastes and levels of fitness.
The trails are all well marked, have picnic areas and are mostly paved.
On our Doorstep - Lake Cycle Path B20
Located right on our doorstep, the Lake Cycle Path has a length of 48 km. It leads through the Lake Neusiedl-Seewinkel National Park and passes through beautiful natural landscapes and will give you the opportunity to see some of the 350 native bird species. Passing through the national park, the bike path is covered in gravel half of the way and is paved otherwise.
Highlights of your Bike Tour:
- Lake Neusiedl-Seewinkel National Park: Salt Lakes (over 350 species of birds)
- Podersdorf: windmill, lighthouse, seaside resort
- Illmitz: National Park Information Center, Floriani House (Seewinkel's oldest farmhouse), St. Bartholomew's Fountain, seaside resort
- Apetlon: bird sanctuary, wet meadows and pastures
- Zicklacke Lake, "Lange Lacke" Lake, Austria's lowest point
- Pamhagen: Turkish Tower, Low Steppe Park, bathing lake, international border crossing
- St. Andrä am Zicksee: farmer's art mill, lake pool
For details on cycling and the region's cycle path network, visit www.burgenland.info.