Our safaris are adapted to the seasons and take place all year round and in all weather conditions. You can find an overview of all our tours here - for exact times, please consult our weekly programme. "The exclusive" safaris can be booked individually, regardless of the weekly program.
Additional Info about our Services
The safaris in St. Martins are adjusted to the seasons. They take place all year round and in all weather conditions. For this reason, it is very important that you make sure you are adequately dressed. Windproof clothing, sturdy shoes and headgear are items we highly recommend.
- The safaris featured in the weekly programme take place with every registration. A maximum of eight people can participate.
- The transfer is included in the price. Depending on the number of participants and the safari, you can take minibuses or one of our Land Rovers.
- High-quality Swarovski binoculars and spotting scopes are at your disposal during the entire tour. Upon prior request, we are happy to bring along different models for you to test.
- We are happy to respond to your individual needs if informed of them in time. Groups are always welcome too.
- When taking part in a guided bike tour, canoe safari, stand up paddling, etc., the sports equipment (e.g. bicycle, canoe) is included in the price.
- Drinking water is included for every tour. Some safaris also feature a picnic and additional drinks.
- We kindly ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in our safari programs. If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.