Our safaris are adapted to the seasons and take place all year round and in all weather conditions. You can find an overview of all our tours here - for exact times, please consult our weekly programme. "The exclusive" safaris can be booked individually, regardless of the weekly program.
WITH PROFESSOR CHICKEN
An animal-assisted "school lesson" with Hen Mary, Franziska & Co remains unforgettable. How can it be that a domestic chicken can answer questions? After the feathered introduction, it's off on safari to the wild relatives in the Neusiedler See - Seewinkel National Park.
Family discovery tour
This varied safari, where only a short distance is driven, is also ideal for younger explorers from 5 years. Depending on the season, there are very different focuses. The children get to know different living spaces and their characteristic inhabitants and get with expert support, their own answers and discover exciting details - an experience for the whole family.
On Explorer´s Mission 4 Kids
Our Explorer Scientist Dr. Falcon had to travel very urgently to the west. She left us a voice recorder with an important mission. Are we together able to complete this mission successfully? With consent of parents or legal guardian children from 7 or over are allowed to participate without attendence! Incl. cool gifts & great adventures!
Additional Info about our Services
The safaris in St. Martins are adjusted to the seasons. They take place all year round and in all weather conditions. For this reason, it is very important that you make sure you are adequately dressed. Windproof clothing, sturdy shoes and headgear are items we highly recommend.
- The safaris featured in the weekly programme take place with every registration. A maximum of eight people can participate.
- The transfer is included in the price. Depending on the number of participants and the safari, you can take minibuses or one of our Land Rovers.
- High-quality Swarovski binoculars and spotting scopes are at your disposal during the entire tour. Upon prior request, we are happy to bring along different models for you to test.
- We are happy to respond to your individual needs if informed of them in time. Groups are always welcome too.
- When taking part in a guided bike tour, stand up paddling, etc., the sports equipment (e.g. bicycle, board) is included in the price.
- Drinking water is included for every tour. Some safaris also feature a picnic and additional drinks.
- We kindly ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in our safari programs. If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.